Position:Key Accounts Manager
Job Summary:The main scope of this role includes developing and maintaining trusted and long-term relationships with the portfolio of assigned customers in a specific geographical area. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and solutions according to customer needs and will remain the main point of contact after delivery and handover.
Responsiblities and Duties:
• Create business proposals for new and existing key accounts and provide highest levels of customer service
• Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
• Provide factual research data of level of competition and general market activities on a regular basis to the Line Manager
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieving budgeted sales within the country/geographical area.
• Organize and arrange specified records and files in order to keep track of financial transactions.
• Establish business strategies and ensure compliance with the company's sales policy, with the aim to increase market share.
• Keep up to date with the development of new products and technical development, by assessing market trends and customer requirements.
• Support the Marketing Department in its strategic planning decisions, investment programs and strategic alliances.
• Participate in events, fairs, and seminars related to the company's industry, contacting and identifying prospective customers and the needs of the market.
• Assist in development and delivery of CVPs - Customer Value Proposition.
• Keep abreast of political trends, changes to laws etc. and determine the most appropriate strategy.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of vehicles, products and solutions.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Qualification and Skills:
• Degree in Business Management, or similar.
• Prior experience in accounts management, or territorial sales in the automotive/ heavy industrial/ machinery field.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Expert ability to ensure prompt communication with customers.
• Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting new accounts and reactivating old accounts, where needed.
• Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
• Familiarity with dealing with top executives.
• Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
• Exceptional skills in resolving financial statistics with little supervision.
• Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
• Experience in delivering demos for client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.