Position:Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets, design win capture, and continued revenue growth for the assigned territory/account.
Responsiblities and Duties:
• Be responsible for growing sales territory/accounts with assigned revenue, bookings and targets. Drive attainment of sales, profit and market share objectives.
• Effectively manage key customers and develop an intimate knowledge of strategic accounts. Provide strategic oversight and engage additional company resources as necessary.
• Develop deep customer relationships from working level to senior levels.
• Develop & execute detailed account growth plans. Provide ongoing customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Development of after sales service contract pipeline.
• Effectively lead negotiations with customers and close deals within company guidelines. Contribute to development of contractual agreements with customers.
• Manage and grow prospect pipeline (funnel). Actively drive existing prospects to successful closure mobilizing internal resources for support as necessary. Continue to add new prospects to meet growth targets / design-win objectives.
• Generate leads through proactive business development activity. Follow up on assigned leads. Provide and document a thorough and detailed qualification of all leads.
• Develop and deliver strategic sales presentations, formulating and articulating value proposition.
• Maintain knowledge and expertise in relevant products and markets; monitor competitive activity and market trends; partner with Product Management & Applications Engineering to develop strategic and tactical response.
• Serve as initial point of contact on issues within the region; coordinate evaluation and input by appropriate functional colleagues.
• Support core business processes including the cash call, monthly & quarterly operating reviews, annual operating planning, monthly forecast reviews, prospect pipeline reviews, sales reporting, and expense management.
Qualification and Skills:
• Degree in Business Management, or similar.
• At least 7 years’ experience in Armored Vehicles/ Automotive, or Heavy Equipment solutions sales and manufacturing and international business.
• Demonstrated solid track record of achieved sales and business development targets within assigned vertical and market.
• Record of success in technical consultative sales providing customer unique solutions.
• Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
• Expert ability to ensure prompt communication with customers.
• Familiarity with dealing with top executives.
• Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
• Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We are looking for Arabic and non-Arabic speakers. Additional language skills is a plus.