Job Summary:The Receptionist is mainly responsible for all front office duties and requirements.
• Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
• Direct the Caller and the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Pick up and deliver the mail.
• Open and date stamp all general correspondence.
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
• Make preparations for Council and committee meetings.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Respond to public inquiries.
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
• Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system.
• Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
• Performs receptionist functions.
• Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
• Greet, assist and/or direct students, visitors and the general public.
• Support the Executive Director and other staff.
• Assist the Executive Director and other staff as requested.
• Provide administrative services for the Executive Director.
• Perform other related duties as require.
• team building
• analytical and problem solving skills.
• decision making skills.
• effective verbal and listening communications skills • computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• stress management skills
• time management skills
• be honest and trustworthy
• be respectful
• possess cultural awareness and sensitivity>br>• be flexible
• demonstrate sound work ethics.
Age: 23 – 35 Years
Education: High school or Equivalent
Experience: 2-5 years of UAE experience.
Communication Skills: Fluent in English, speak, read and write
Computer Skills: Word, Excel and Data base.