Position: Procurement Officer
Job Summary: Procurement Officers handle the responsibility of buying the requisite service or goods needed by their companies. Some who work in manufacturing companies may deal with sourcing and ordering raw materials. They have to be good at finance and managing budgets as companies are always concerned with minimizing spending costs. Other not so commonly expenditures in their scope include consultancy, marketing, information technology, facilities, logistics, or human resource.
Any goods or service sourced and paid for by a company falls under their portfolio. Required skills involved in this job include forecasting, planning, and correctly assessing needs. They also have to be able to network and negotiate with suppliers, to ensure price adjustments and access to retail costs. Their duties may be shared with a team, depending on the size of the company.
• Purchase or contract for production/store requirements
• Negotiate and recommend execution of P.O
• Execute the PO to the proper vendor
• Arrange the delivery of PO items in time
• Keep informed of new products and prices
• Maintain vendor list and prices as per product range
• Communicate with stores and finance for documentation
• Select and locate vendors and products as per company policy
• Ensure to work for the growth of the Company
• Vendor Identification
Age: 23 – 50 Years
Education: University or College degree
Experience: 2-5 years of UAE experience.
Experience Level:Minimum 2 – 5 years
Communication Skills: Fluent in English, speak, read and write
Computer Skills: Word, Excel and Data base. Strong User in SAP.
Driver’s License: mandatory
Availability: In 1 month maximum
Candidate must have strong negotiation skills and strong Team Worker.