DEPARTMENT: Finance Department
REPORTS TO: Finance Director
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
• Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
• Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases • Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• Must be CA, ICMA, ACCA
• Must have SAP Experience.