Position Title: Business Development Manager (French speaker only)
Department: Sales Department
Location: Streit Group – Dubai, UAE\
Employee Role Purpose
Responsible to generate revenue and sales, to develop relations with existing clients and new prospects within assigned territory; developing new revenue streams and to win contracts through telesales and occasional meetings face to face in the UAE or abroad.
Key Organizational Relationships
Line Manager: Sales & Marketing Director
Peers: Business Development Managers, Marketing Manager
Direct Reports: n/a
• Develop and maintain prospects lists; undertake research and analysis on potential new clients; develop innovative approach on e-selling, phone selling, personal visits of clients
• Supervise, evaluate and optimize annual, quarterly and monthly planning and operational process as well as monitor sales progress.
• Prepare performance report update to the management including regular forecasting, timeline, milestone and gap analysis as well as constantly updating the CRM database
• Ensure internal sales process from first inquiry to contract confirmation, payment and shipping of sold goods.
• Gain market intelligence through developing a close working relationship with major clients, government and other multipliers as well as the use of related media.
• Constant exchange of information with the production team to learn about the products, their USPs and gain technical expertise about products.
• Represent the company at both international and local exhibitions and support the organisation of such events (invitations to VIP clients, follow ups, onsite handling) • Develop strong relationships with high profile key clients (Government such as Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Interior, Presidents office, Embassies, NGOs, etc.)
• Frequent travel to assigned countries to meet with potential and existing clients.
• Support the Marketing Team to develop effective sales collaterals and presentations.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Sales
• Proven track record of closing deals in a multi-international environment
• Middle East and Africa experience, ideally with government organizations
• Experience in the Military, Defence, Security, Aviation or Automotive industries
• Willingness and ability to travel
• University or college degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
Personal Attributes Essential:
• Organised, efficient, excellent attention to detail, persuasive, responsive, can handle pressure and work to tight deadlines, great relationship manager, team player
Computer Skills Essential:
• Microsoft Office products, CRM experience
Computer Skills Preferred:
Technical Skills Essential:
• Critical thinking and be able to apply accounting principles to financial transactions
• High level of numerical calculation ability and uses numbers as a basis in reasoning and problem solving
• Ability to properly record financial information and create financial statements through computerized accounting systems
• Ability to carry out communications in writing and verbally
Language Skills Essential:
• Arabic/French or English, fluent, spoken and written – Trilingual is an advantage
• Other , fluent, spoken and written